FOLLOW ME

Monday 3 June 2013

Fuschia and Floral

“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.”

                                                       ― Paulo Coelho, Brida




Hello Loves, hope you all are doing great.. So sorry I have been MIA for a while now, I was so busy with school work and exams but am glad I am done for the semester and all my exams went tremendously well so am officially in my final lap in med school.. yay!! Anyways Y'all gona see more posts from me now so don't go nowhere..lol 





Today's post is featuring a floral peplum skirt which I made myself and a fuschia boob tube, it's a very simple combo, totally love it. For my hair, 'twas quite easy, all I did was pack my natural hair upwards and added hair extensions in the middle to make it more full and viola I got that cute bun on my head.



I paired the outfit with a turquoise blue platform heels, it added extra color to the outfit, totally in love with those heels. For accessories, I went for large loop earrings, a wrist watch and arm candies and I bared my neck, didn't want too much drama plus I felt it looked more sexy that way.





The metal mirror belt is a must have, it's very fashionable and trendy and you can rock it on almost anything. It adds extra beauty to an outfit and give it a perfect fit, I got mine from Zara but you can find it on Asos.com and also on ebay.
















Hope Y'all like the outfit, have a great day everyone.. Stay cool!
XOXO!!!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Boob tube: Tally weijl
Skirt: DIY
Shoes: Ebay
Belt: Zara
Earrings: Can't remember where I got them from, but I think it should be pretty easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment