FOLLOW ME

Monday 25 March 2013

Oldie But Goody..

“Nobody can teach me who I am. You can describe parts of me, but who I am - and what I need - is something I have to find out myself.”

― Chinua Achebe (RIP)



Hello Loves, hope everyone is having a great monday.. Here's a new post for you guys, wearing a leopard print dress, this dress was made for me by a dressmaker back in Nigeria two years ago, decided to try it on and I loved it.. I paired it with a red shoe and purse to match. Used a belt to add more fitting to the waist and for my hair, took off my weave and didn't have time to do something new so I made a little bun at the back and put on some curls in front.. :)





















Hope you like the look.. Have a great week ahead.
XOXO!!!

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful...love the combination:)

    xx, Joana
    http://www.sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete