FOLLOW ME

Monday 26 November 2012

Turquoise and Mustard Day..

"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you've got to have a good spirit on the inside. That's what's really going to make you look like you're ready to rock the world" 

                                                                                   _Alicia Keys                                                                                                                                                                



I absolutely love color blocking, color is my thing.. I put together a casual outfit, I am wearing a turquoise blue blazer, a mustard yellow shirt, and printed leggings with  nude colored platforms.. 


The bag, I got from a random boutique, it's so cute and i just couldn't resist not buying it.. lol, it has a touch of turquoise in it to complement the blazer. 


Had to keep my camel toe in check..haha!! Accessorized my wrist with few bangles and a wrist watch and my neck with a spiked neckpiece which has a touch of turquoise blue and gold, it blended so nicely with the shirt and blazer..


Nothing more completes an outfit than a lovely smile.. It's the best look anyone could ever have!!


Hope you like the outfit!! XOXO..

LOOK DETAILS:
Blazer: Reserve
Shirt: Bershka
Leggings: Bershka
Shoes: Ebay
Neckpiece: Stradivarius
Bag: Got from a random boutique

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! I think our jewelry would definitely compliment your style, check out our blog at www.RockinThatBling.com and our jewelry at www.ShopBisouxJewelry.com. Keep up the great work! =D

    ReplyDelete