FOLLOW ME

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Stripes and Coral pink


“I get my ideas out of my dreams… if you’re lucky enough to use something you see in a dream, it is purely original. It’s not in the world — it’s in your head. I think that is amazing.”

― Alexander McQueen


Hello there! Hope you all are having a good day. Well here is another post on stripes. I am in love with stripes, can't get enough of them. Don't be fooled by the old "rule" that stripes look bad: they are a fun, but classic look that works for everyone. They come in different variations, vertical, horizontal, zig-zagged etc, and different colors too. The cool thing about stripes is that they add an optical illusion to whatever you are wearing. 


I wore my vertical striped leggings with a cropped top and added color to the outfit with the gold buttoned coral pink blazer, I am totally in love with this look. One of my favorite looks so far. Wearing a black ankle wedge shoes which has a gold zip-like effect on the sides, couldn't think of anything better.




Went a little crazy while i was taking pictures..lol, I was definitely having fun..:)



Accessorized the outfit with gold earrings, bangles and a gold wrist watch. And well, that bucket bag works for me all the time..:) Hope you love the outfit. 
Stay Cool. XOXO!!!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Striped Leggings: boohoo
Wedges: Centro
Bucket bag: Zara
Blazer: Ebay
Cropped top: Gojane
Bangles and Earrings: Casablanca
Wrist watch: Burberry

No comments:

Post a Comment